We have a unique process in working with you as a seller. You absolutely cannot market every property the same way, and you also cannot simply put a property on the MLS and wait for it to sell. And even if that does sell a property, how do you know there wasn’t another buyer out there who would’ve paid more for the house?
Here are some of the ways we operate differently that many other real estate consultants:
1) The most common thing we hear from sellers who used another realtor in the past is that they felt the agent was very available when it came to listing their home, but that they became either too busy for them or difficult to reach afterward. We work with a limited number of listings at any given time, so that you can be a priority.
2) We have a team. A realtor who works alone can’t be everywhere at once. With three realtors on our team, we can be. Think of it as having three full-time realtors, as well as all of our support staff, working for you.
3) We have agents within our team who specialize in different types of property. Most realtors have specific areas of expertise. With our team, we have many. Many types of property have incredibly unique characteristics, and having a realtor who understands how to properly present your property to the marketplace is vital.
4) We have the staff behind us to help in the more time-consuming ways of searching for buyers for your property.
5) We have experience. Assignments, new construction, acreages, development property, foreclosures; you name it. We’re diverse and versatile.
6) We cannot assume that every realtor who brings a buyer for your place knows what they’re doing. We make sure you’re protected and that things are properly executed so that you don’t have any surprises.
…Contact us if you’d like to discuss these or the other reasons why we’re the best team to help you maximize on the market for your home!